Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ooo! Piece a candy . . . wait a minute!?


so ya its agoat. and a ball hitch. Also two giant m&ms! noooo, tey are metal painted cadillac symbols. All of these wounderful items came out of a $200 truck my dad bought earlier this year. The detail in the Rams head, the attention to details, its art all in itself . . . will probaly og on the hood of my toyota.
This ball hitch Im sure has towed a many a story accross this great state of ours, family picnics and camping trips in a tear drop trailer.
these hub caps? I hope some old man or kid with a low rider didn't loose them? Cause Im not
giving them back . . . . In The words of Scruff the Homless guy "It's scruffies stuff now."
This colection project is going an interesting, soon I will be taking a trip to a local creek to see what I can fish out.

















No comments:

Post a Comment